1. Participant will be given accommodation only after confirmation by Registration Desk.
2. Guest must take care of their personal belongings, college authorities are not responsible in any case of theft or loss of your belongings.
3. The guest shall be responsible for any damage caused at the accommodation facility.
4. Students can avail accommodation facilities from 27th January 10:00 am to 30th January 9:00 am.
5. Smoking and drinking inside the campus are strictly prohibited.
6. If found smoking or drinking within the premises, the guest will be immediately asked to vacate the accommodation facility.
7. In case of any discrepancy, the decision of Team Anwesha will be final.
Charges Of Accommodation
ONE DAY – Rs.150
TWO DAYS - Rs.250
THREE DAYS - Rs.300