Line FollowerEvent description: The Line follower robot is a mobile machine that can detect and follow the line drawn on the floor. Generally, the path is pre-defined and can be visible like a black line on a white surface with a high contrasted color. Participants should have to complete the paths as per rules and regulation. Participants who complete in less time will be declared as a winner.
- The Robot must be strictly autonomous.
- The width of the black or white line will be less than 5cm.
- Dimensions of the Robot should be less than 20cm*20cm*15cm ( l x b x h).
- The participants have to ensure that room lighting, photography, etc. does not affect the functioning of the sensors.
- A power supply should be of maximum 12-15 V.
- The Robot has to follow the black line on white background and complete the track in least possible time.
- Maximum 3 touches will be allowed for each round(Each touch contains 5 sec penalty.)
- Maximum Three Participants are allowed in a team.
- Team members can be from different colleges.
- If the machine remains immobile for respectable time then on the spot decision will be taken by the organizers.
- The Judges decision shall be considered as final and indisputable.
- Any team involved in any type of argument with the judges will be disqualified.
- The organizers reserve the rights to disqualify any team indulging in any kind of misbehavior.
- The organizing team has the right to change any of the rules at any time.
- Any rule may be changed without prior notice due to venue constraints.
- The Robot which will complete the entire track in minimum time will be declared as the winner.
- In case of tie, the design of the Robot may be considered
- If none of the Robots finishes the course, then the one which covered the longest distance in less time will be considered the winner.
- All The Registration For The Competition Are Open.
- Goodies will be given to top three teams.
For any queries, mail us at email@example.com